Keto Ultra diet has the formula which helps you to burn fat in a natural way and have no side effects through it and it have many natural used ingredients which have proven record for weight loss and you can read more about keto ultra diet https://littlemuenster.com/obesity/keto-ultra-diet/ People say green tea is very helpful for those who are trying to lose weight. Are they, really? Well, let’s not just believe someone blindly. Here, we explain some ways (or reasons) of how green tea actually leads to weight loss. Know how green tea works and helps you to burn fat:
- Increases fat burning : Green tea is known as a fat burning supplement as it increases the fat burning process, especially while exercising. It boosts up the fat burning effects of exercising and helps you lose weight at a faster rate. So include green tea in your weight loss diet and see how quickly you start noticing a reduction in your weight.
- Boosts metabolic rate : Your body cells work everytime and burn calories, even if you’re at rest. This rate of activity of your body is called metabolic rate. Regular consumption of green tea increases your metabolic rate and helps your body work better and lose more calories. This way, the metabolism boosting effect of green tea helps you lose weight.
- Contains caffeine : Green tea contains caffeine which is known to be a compound that helps in weight loss. For sure, it contains less caffeine than coffee but the amount is enough to help in weight loss. Caffeine is s stimulant that burns fat and also increases the amount of antioxidants as it is high in antioxidant content.
- Mobilises fat : The process of fat burning includes break down of fat present in the cells and then transferring it into the bloodstream. Green tea contains EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) which is highly responsible for increasing the levels of hormones which help in breaking down of fat cells.
- Reduces appetite : Whenever you crave for any calorie-laden drink, brew a cup of green tea for yourself. This healthy drink will keep you full for long hours and help you avoid those extra calories that can screw up your weight loss plan.
Additional tips related to consumption of green tea:
- You can add additional ingredients to your green tea that can help you lose weight. Consider adding honey, ginger, Cinnamon, black pepper, lemon or mint.
- Select the right green tea among the variety available. Choose matcha green tea for best results.
- You should never drink green tea on an empty stomach.
- Don’t consume copious amount of green tea. It can lead to side effects like headaches, heartburn, vomiting, confusion, irritability and convulsion.
- Use an air tight, opaque container to store green tea and place it in a dark, cool place. It would be better if you store the container in the fridge.
So now you know how Green Tea works and actually helps in weight loss. There are several ways to consume green tea as a part of your weight loss plan. Simply brew it at 80° C for 3-4 minutes or at 90° C for a minimum of 2 minutes and you’ll get the maximum benefits of the tea.